Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wait a Minute, Wait a Minute

Woohoo! The time has come to see America again, and I'm ready.

I had a very lovely time visiting Kris and Ari and Robin, it was fun and the country is beautiful (and the creamed tea is delicious!). We saw Castle Drogo, Moors, Sheep and Ponies in the road, and so on. It was splendid. I will fill in more details at a later time in my life.

For now, I have made it back to the original hostel after picking up my monster luggage. The brother/sister duo from my room are STILL here, and, unsuprisingly, are napping. It's nearly 8pm here. Nice to see them, though, or their backs as they slept, really. All we need is Greg, sort of.

Anyway, I prepare for tomorrow. I relax and read a book Kris loaned me, I shower, I sleep, I get up early and head to the airport, I go for an 8 hour ride, and I get picked up by my dear, dear Jeffrey.

And I see two of his shows this weekend, Sat and Sun. Woo! I'm excited.

Adieu London, Bath, Cambridge, Dartmoor...

2 comments:

Mr. E said...

Not to be mean, but I am glad this blog will no longer be in use! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
The HR Consultants or going to be the Placement Consultancies whilst in the India are fees teams comprising of Energetic, Experienced and Innovative Personnel which of you offer brilliant Business Solutions tailored as well as for the exact need regarding the companies. Their will show you more interested additionally it is effective approach provides invention for additional details on Companies and candidates as if you do In this way they cater for more information regarding going to be the necessity concerning the,going to be the jobseekers as in that case as going to be the Organizations.